Which is because that’s exactly what this fraud and faux Indian is. Oh, and she’s also an unethical hack (practicing law in Massachusetts without a law license).
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg explained Friday why he is supporting Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) over Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren, invoking “socialism” and the Soviet Union in the process.
In a wide-ranging interview with the New York Times published Sunday, Bloomberg defended his support for Brown, citing the senator’s tough stance on concealed weapons.
“What I’ve tried to do is find liberal middle-of-the-road Republicans and Democrats,” Bloomberg said. “In the Senate, Scott Brown, who single-handedly stopped the right-to-carry bill. You can question whether he’s too conservative. You can question, in my mind, whether [Warren is] God’s gift to regulation, close the banks and get rid of corporate profits, and we’d all bring socialism back, or the U.S.S.R.”
- 10/6/2011 -- Elizabeth Warren and liberalism, twisting the ‘social contract’ (0)
- 5/3/2013 -- Humor: Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant (0)
- 6/29/2011 -- GOP House Prevents Senate from Adjourning over July 4th Holiday (0)
- 8/20/2012 -- Elizabeth Warren: Fake Indian. Fake biker. Real moron. (5)
- 6/1/2012 -- Mayor Michael Bloomberg: The Nanny State and Liberal Logic (6)