|Even Far-Left NY City Mayor Bloomberg Thinks Elizabeth Warren Is A Radical Socialist||Willisms: Things the #txlege should get done in 2013 if they want to be reelected in 2014|
UPDATE: He’s dead. Justice has (finally) been served.
On his death bed, Hines (finally) confessed his sins. There is no doubt about his guilt, and he received the penalty he deserved, and which should have been delivered years and years ago.
And then after admitting his guilt he said he loved his family, believed life in prison would be a worse punishment, and then declared that he was “going home.”
If he honestly believed that “life in prison” is a worse punishment than the death penalty, why did he fight so hard for the “worse” punishment? Why do
NEXT up we have a rare Halloween execution scheduled, when Donnie Lee Roberts, Jr. will be executed for shooting his girl friend in the head and robbing her.
- Thug: Anthony Lee Hines (19 at time of offense)
- Date of Execution: October 24, 2012, sometime shortly after 6:00 pm HTT
- Date of Crime: October 20, 1991
- Victim(s): Michelle Wendy Haupt, 26
- Last Meal: Same shit salad being fed to every other thug on the row that day
- Final Words: “I know that I took somebody special from y’all,” he said as Haupt’s father stood a few feet away, watching through a window. “I know it wasn’t right, it was wrong. I wish I could give it back, but I know I can’t. I wish there was something I could do.”
It’s been 21 freak’n years since this PoS, evil animal stabbed Michelle Haupt to death with an ice pick. All for 4 packs of cigarettes and a bowl full of pennies.
And it’s taken our justice department 21 years and 4 days to exact the just punishment that he deserves.
Hanes has already evaded the death chamber twice. He received a stay in 2003 for an Atkins claim. An second execution date was set for June 6, 2012, but this date was voluntarily withdrawn on May 16, 2012, by the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office so that it could conduct DNA testing on fingernail clippings collected from the victim’s body. Preliminary results obtained on May 15, 2012, could not exclude Hines as a source of the DNA. Additional testing completed on August 31 also did not exclude Hines as a source of the DNA.
On another note, a few years ago the TDCJ changed the criminal profile page to a more modern HTML page. Prior to that, the criminal page was just a scanned image of their profile. You hardly see any more of the old style pages like Bobby Hines’. For one, the old pages actually listed the name of the victim(s), which for some reason they no longer include on the new pages.