|Why Honest Democrats Should be Against Obama||Jonathan Marcus Green Receives Second Stay of Execution in Texas (UPDATED: He’s Dead, Jjm)|
Cant’ tell you how much I love this picture from the 4th Battalion, 319th Airborne Field Artillery Regiment:
First of all…damn…how freak’n tired do you have to be to just lay down and take a quick nap on a pile of rocks?
Second of all…how awesome is it that the dog outranks his handler? And, in true NCO fashion, SGT Diego, even at rest, is busting the balls of the men beneath him.
And finally, God bless our Soldiers (and their canine friends). I hope for nothing more than for these two brave souls to find their way home, soon.
NOTE: At first glance, I thought that Sgt. Diego was a German Shepard, but he looks a little small for a German Shepard, so I’m thinking he might actually be a Belgian Malinois.
- 10/6/2012 -- US Army Photo of the Day: Little Green Army Men (7)
- 7/17/2011 -- US Army and Iraq War Veteran Clears the House (1)
- 12/14/2008 -- Unfair Fight: 12 Green Berets vs. 200 Taliban (17)
- 12/17/2008 -- American Heroes: 75th Ranger Regiment (23)
- 4/18/2012 -- SSG Charlene Navarrette Finally Gets to Visit Outpost Named After Her Fallen Brother in Afghanistan (2)