|If You Are Camped Out Waiting for a Store to Open so You Can Save a Few Bucks…You are a Loser||For Fourth Year in a Row, Obama Fails to Thank God During Annual Thanksgiving Address|
Hope y’all had a wonderful Thanksgiving today.
Ours was nearly perfect, spent with family, with too much food, pie, and football. I have much to be thankful for in this life…but above all else I’m thankful for this little guy this year:
I’m also thankful that our puppy, Bevo, has really taken to Cash (almost as much as Cash has taken to his new dog).
We’re truly blessed.
- 11/13/2012 -- The (not so) Daily Cute Kid and Dog: A Matter of Perspective (1)
- 10/26/2012 -- The (not so) Daily Cute Kid and (not so) Daily Dog (7)
- 11/5/2012 -- The (not so) Daily Cute Kid and Dog: Just a Boy and His Dog (1)
- 5/9/2012 -- The (not so) Daily Cute Kid — One Week Old Today (17)
- 3/2/2013 -- The (not so) Daily Cute Kid: Pulling the Wool Over Daddy’s Eyes (7)