|The No-Tax-Hike Pledge Is an IQ Test for Republicans||Mel Reynolds: Replacing One Degenerate in Congress with Another|
My wife isn’t quite sure what to get me this Christmas, so I thought I’d give her a few hints (or to anybody else feeling particularly in the giving spirit this season).
So, here in no particular order are some things I don’t really need, but would love to find under our tree this year:
- Mossberg 500 shotgun — Any model in the 500 series, really. As long as it is 12 gauge and pump action.
- TaylorMade RocketBallz Driver — Right-handed, graphite shaft (stiff). My old Nike Sasquatch driver has served me well, but it’s a time to retire that puppy.
- Callaway Diablo Edge 5 Hybrid — (Regular,Right-handed,Graphite) I already have the 3 and 4 hybirds, and love ‘em. Could really use a 5 to complete my set.
- Srixon Z-Star Golf Balls — Clubs a bit too pricey for you? I can always use more of my favorite golf balls…
- SKIL HD5510 6.5 Amp 5-1/2-Inch Circular Saw — I used this saw while helping a friend build a garage a few months back. Best saw I’ve ever used for ripping sheets of plywood. Have not been able to find one anywhere. Maybe you’ll have better luck…
- Hogtunes Memphis Shades Speaker System Kit MSA-1 — Since Mama Yamaha refuses to add a OEM stereo to the fairing on the Stratoliner, this would work great with my Memphis Shades fairing. Would much prefer this set up to the headphones/iPod set up I’m currently using.
- Cookshack Smokette Model SM009-2 — While I’d prefer to have the time to smoke all my meats the way God intended it — low and slow with a carefully tended wood-fueled fire in an outdoor pit — I’d get a lot more meat smoked in this rig. If this one’s a little to steep for your budget this year, I could make do with this Smokin-It model, which about half the price.
Those are just a few items I’ve been coveting lately. Any one (or more) of these would make this spectacular Christmas indeed.