|Rep. Ron Paul’s last broadside at big government||Marine Corp Officer: We’ve been “betrayed by a clueless, selfish nation”|
In case anybody is looking for me this weekend, I’ll be at the new Circuit of the Americas (COTA) all weekend watching Team Red Bull at the inaugural Formula 1 (F1) Grand Prix race this weekend.
I’m a huge racing sports fan. And this will be my first opportunity to watch an F1 race live, and I’m as excited as a kid on Christmas morning for this weekend’s racing events. I’ll be on the third row of Turn 15, which over looks several the triple corkscrew turns 13-14-15 and can look right down the long back straight away.
There were a lot of naysayers when this race and this track were announced. A lot of folks who said that there was no way Bernie Ecclestone could pull this off. Well…they were wrong.
- 12/7/2011 -- Formula 1 Race a “Go” in Austin (0)
- 11/19/2012 -- Quick Observation from My Weekend at the Circuit of the Americas (5)
- 12/28/2010 -- Top 5 Political Stories in Texas 2010 (0)
- 6/2/2006 -- Is Cat Osterman the Greatest Athlete Ever at the University of Texas? (24)
- 1/2/2009 -- Quan Cosby— The Kind of Man other Men Wish they Could Be (6)