If you have not already voted, then get your ass to a polling booth right now and vote like your country depends on it. Because it does. I voted early on Friday, and still stood in line for nearly an hour to vote. I’m betting the lines today will be ridiculous.
I feel like a kid on the Christmas morning waiting for his parents to wake up so he can open presents. It’s going to be a long, long day. But I’m feeling exceptionally optimistic about today. I think Conservatives turn out in numbers that freaks out Liberals and their media mouthpieces.
Remember when Buster Douglas beat the hell out of Mike Tyson? Yeah..today is going to be like that for Democrats. They are not going to know what hit them.
A few predictions:
- Romney wins. And wins big. I think George Will’s prediction of Romney 321, Obama 217.
- Ted Cruz is the next Senator from Texas.
- GOP +2 in the US House
- GOP +1 in the US Senate
- Cleveland, Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, and Los Angeles — Once it become apparent that Obama has lost, there will be large scale rioting, looting, and burning in at least 4 of these cities tonight or tomorrow night. Black folks, misled by the MFM to believe that Obama was a clinch to win, will riot over the pending loss of their EBT cards and other government entitlements.
- Michelle Obama will no longer be proud of America.
- Whatever credibility the MFM had left is gone after tonight. America will see them for the Left-wing shills that they are, and we will start working to tear down the Democrat Media Complex. I almost wish I had cable just for tonight so I can watch the hosts on MSNBC (Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow) completely lose their shit.
- Here in Austin. Prop 1 will pass. Which will piss me off to no end. Prop 1 would raise property taxes to create a new University of Texas Medical School and teaching hospital here in Austin. While I would love to have this facility here in Austin, it should be built with private capital. My property taxes are already through the roof. I do not need several hundred more dollars added to my bill each year for this. Sadly, though, Austin’s Liberals have never seen a tax increase they didn’t love.
What are your predictions for today’s elections and results?