|Boeing “Unexpectedly” (and conveniently) Announces Huge Layoffs to Their Defense Division||Ft. Hood Terrorist Nidal Hasan to Appeal Forceable Beard Shaving|
Michelle Malkin is trying to put as positive a spin on the catastrophe as she can. I appreciate it, Michelle. But It’s almost impossible to make a shit sandwich taste like any thing other than a shit sandwich.
Her bottom 10:
12. Louisiana voted to protect gun rights.
13. Kentucky voted to protect hunting and fishing rights.
14. Parental notification for minors’ abortion prevailed in Montana.
15. North Carolina Republicans claimed the governor’s office, congressional gains, and control of the state’s general assembly.
16. Paul Ryan will return to Congress after winning re-election and continue to carry the torch for entitlement reform and budget discipline.
17. Conservatives won big victories in the Kansas state legislature.
18. Republicans won historic supermajorities in Tennessee.
19.Across the country, Republicans reached a post-2000 record number of gubernatorial victories.
20. Conservatives who were devastated by the national election results demonstrated how to lose with dignity and grace. There will be finger-pointing and recriminations and soul-searching, but committed activistscan’t and won’t lose heart. We’ll regroup, recover, and keep fightingfor our country.
My number one of course is that I still live in Texas, where Democrats were once again whipped across the state, not winning a single state-wide election (again), and where Ted Cruz is the next senator from Texas, replacing the squishy Kay Bailey Hutchison.
- 9/7/2011 -- Joey Scarborough: No Way Rick Perry Can Beat Obama (6)
- 11/6/2012 -- Election Day: At Last, Our Long National Nightmare is Almost Over (13)
- 11/7/2012 -- Last Night There Was an Election Between Free Stuff and Freedom. Free Stuff Won. (67)
- 9/6/2011 -- Does the 2012 Presidential Election Really Come Down to these 7 States? (10)
- 11/6/2012 -- Michael Walsh: Keep Calm and Crush Them (0)