|83rd Texas Lege: Bill Pre-filing Has Started||83rd TX Lege: SB-80 — Because What State Employees Need Most is More Paid Holidays|
Man…some reporters get all the luck. Why can’t I ever get such a golden setup. Hell…5 year old tee ball players don’t get one teed up for them this perfectly:
Last week, during an Election Day event supporting President Barack Obama in Fountain, Colo., U.S. Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar threatened a local reporter following a seemingly routine interview.
“If you set me up like this again, I’ll punch you out,” Salazar told Colorado Springs Gazette reporter Dave Phillips.
In an email to TheBlaze, U.S. Department of Interior spokesman Blake Androff confirmed that the altercation occurred. “The secretary regrets the exchange,” he wrote. The official did not provide any additional details.
Dude…can someone point me to the time and location of Ms. Salazar’s next public appearance, because I’ve got some set up questions I’d love to lob at him.
Because without hesitation, I would have dropped my mic and responded, “then let’s go, bitch. Give it your best shot…” And the moment that shriveled up bag of ass gas attempted to carry out his threat, I’d beat him until a team of bystanders police or secret service pulled me off of his unconscious bitch ass.
A guy can dream…
But in the meantime…this is your federal government folks. This is what you voted for.
- 1/4/2011 -- Obama is (intentionally) Killing the Drilling Industry (0)
- 5/27/2010 -- Obama’s Piss Poor Performance on BP Oil Spill Response (22)
- 7/8/2005 -- Man Arrested After Saving Swimmer (4)
- 3/16/2009 -- Mocking the New President Will Not Be Tolerated or Allowed (12)
- 11/12/2007 -- Michelle Obama: If You’re Black, Vote for Barack. Because He’s Black. (7)