|Obama Wants Everyone To Be Really Nice To Susan Rice||Where in The World: Formula 1 (F1) Racing Comes to Austin|
I think Rep. Ron Paul was a couple crayons short of being all there, but when it comes to trying to reduce the size of government, he seemed to be the ONLY person in Congress who was serious about it.
And he’ll be missed.
Via the American Thinker:
Despite my animus towards Ron Paul over the years, you have to hand it to the guy; his ideas attracted a following far beyond his limited political abilities would have justified.
Yesterday, Rep. Paul gave what he billed a farewell speech:
Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) delivered a blistering farewell speech on the House floor Wednesday in which he ripped the drastic tilt of the U.S. toward expanded government, a devalued currency, persistent wars and the constant erosion of personal freedoms.
This might be the best speech he’s ever given, and I look forward to part 2.
The Hill has the video.
- 7/26/2012 -- House passes Rep. Ron Paul’s (R-TX) bill to audit the Fed (0)
- 2/16/2008 -- Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX): Bringing Home the Bacon (3)
- 1/12/2012 -- The Fantastical Crackpot Cult of Ron Paul (3)
- 5/16/2007 -- Ron Paul Blames America for 9-11 Attacks (72)
- 12/20/2011 -- Why Ron Paul Can Never Be President In 12 Quotes (5)