|Obama Voices Support For Tighter Gun Restrictions||The Texas Tribune Wonders Why Gov. Perry Didn’t Pardon Cameron Todd Willingham|
In case you haven’t seen these yet. I was laughing so hard during my lunch break reading this from my phone that I one of my colleagues had to come back to make sure I was alright.
Funny, funny, stuff. Though, a bit off-color. So, if adult or crude humor offends you, do not read these.
On the other hand, if you want to laugh your ass off, read ‘em now at The Blaze. My favorite:
- 9/28/2011 -- Humor: What Would Happen if You Filled Obama’s Teleprompter with Gibberish? (16)
- 6/5/2011 -- Humor: Post-Racial America (1)
- 8/19/2009 -- Cash for Codgers: The Next Logical Step in the Insane World of Democrat Policy Making (0)
- 5/16/2011 -- Monday Humor: A Bewildered Texan (5)
- 7/13/2011 -- Humpday Humor: The Nagasaki Arch (12)