|Mark Levin: 90 percent of sports broadcasters ‘are really stupid, stupid people’||Corey Curtis — The Latest Poster Boy for Deadbeat Dads (and Obama Voters)|
Obama’s MO has always been to bribe the voters with other people’s money, so why not?
DETROIT (WJBK) — The city of Detroit faces a major financial crisis and one member of city council thinks President Barack Obamashould step in and help.
City Council member JoAnn Watson said Tuesday the citizen’s support of Obama in last month’s election was enough reason for the president to bailout the struggling the city. (Click the video player to listen)
“Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that,” said Watson. “Of course, not just that, but why not?”
Nearly 75 percent of Wayne County voters pulled the lever for Obama in November.
The White House has expressed no plans to bailout the cash-crunched city that some experts say could run out of money by the end of the year.
The federal government has bailed out cities in the past, however. In 1975, President Gerald Ford extended more than $2 billion in credit to New York City to help it avoid a financial collapse.
Fuck them. Every last one of you living in Detroit that voted — not just for Obama — but for the generations of corrupt and incompetent Democrat rule in your city.
Let it burn to the ground (which they attempt to do on their own every Halloween anyway).
- 3/23/2011 -- Detroit’s tax base is eroding, its citizens are fleeing and its school system is in the hands of a financial manager. (0)
- 5/2/2011 -- Mayor Bloomberg: Send the illegal immigrants to Detroit (0)
- 3/19/2008 -- Kwame Kilpatrick (D) — America’s Most Dispicable Mayor (6)
- 10/17/2011 -- Detroit: On the Brink of Total Darkness (0)
- 5/10/2011 -- Give Me $20 on Pump #2, this Package of Brillo Pads, a Book of Matches…Oh, and One of these Cute Crack Pipes…errrr…I mean Pens (4)