|What Firearms, Gear, and Skills Should You Own as a Member of Our Well-Regulated Militia?||Does Anybody at the Texas Tribune Even Own a Gun?|
My niece posted this picture of her daughter and son yesterday, after a day spent with their daddy at their duck lease in Louisiana:
Time spent hunting ducks with daddy and helping to put meat (delicious, oh-so-tasty duck) on the table is time well spent, indeed. Very proud of my niece and her husband Chris for raising these two youngins with a healthy respect and love for guns. hunting, and family.
Looks like the next generation of our family is going to do the family proud.
Cannot wait until I can start taking my own boy hunting.
- 8/4/2011 -- These Are My People — Happy 11th Birthday to my Nephew Mykael (3)
- 10/31/2012 -- These Are My People: Hunting (and Fishing) Season is Upon Us (5)
- 6/18/2011 -- These Are My People: Good Ol’ Boys Having Fun on a Texas Saturday Morning (13)
- 6/29/2011 -- These Are My People: Just Another Day at the Office for My Younger Brother (7)
- 4/19/2012 -- These Are My People — After 21 Years of Active Duty Service in the US Army, My Little Brother Goes On Terminal Leave Today (12)