And this, folks, is the beauty and genius of Matt Drudge.
It’s not just the headlines and the scoops. But it’s often in the careful and deliberate groupings of headlines. Or the placement of a headline above or under a seemingly-unrelated image. Like this one:
*This is a few days old, but I’ve been busy and unable to blog.
- 5/21/2011 -- Matt Drudge: Obama the Reader vs. Netanyahu the Leader (3)
- 5/16/2011 -- How Does Matt Drudge Succeed (while the NY Times continues it’s inevitable demise)? (3)
- 1/28/2012 -- Matt And Mitt…Sittin’ In A Tree… (11)
- 6/15/2011 -- What Are You Trying to Say, Matt Drudge? (6)
- 3/15/2012 -- The Art of the Drudgetaposition (5)