|Young Adults Heading for the Prosperity of the Oil Fields Instead of Liberal Academia||Just a Reminder: Harry Reid and the Democrats Own This Fiscal-Cliff-Going-Over-Thing|
Hope and change, folks. Hope and change.
Via Before It’s News:
In 11 different U.S. states today, the number of people on welfare exceeds the number of people with jobs. This list of states includes some of the biggest states in the country: California, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Maine, Kentucky, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, New Mexico and Hawaii. It is interesting to note that seven of those states were won by Barack Obama on election night. In California, there are 139 “takers” for every 100 workers.
- 12/4/2011 -- Seattle welfare recipient lives in million dollar home (3)
- 4/13/2012 -- Crackdown on welfare fraud has enablers in a tizzy (0)
- 4/4/2013 -- The $20 Trillion Welfare Question (3)
- 4/20/2012 -- 5.4 Million Join Disability Rolls Under Obama (0)
- 2/1/2012 -- Raise Your Hand if You Think Folks Should be able to Spend Their Welfare Checks at Strip Joints, Liquor Stores, and Casinos… (2)