|What the hell is going on in Michigan today:||Texas: Burglar Calls 911 After Homeowner Pulls a Gun on Him|
The New York Times reporting on how pathetic this alleged president and his administration are? One can only imagine how much worse this situation is/was if the NYT is peddling this story.
During the frantic early months of the Libyan rebellion, various players motivated by politics or profit — including an American arms dealer who proposed weapons transfers in an e-mail exchange with a United States emissary later killed in Benghazi — sought to aid those trying to oust Colonel Qaddafi.
- 2/8/2013 -- You Don’t Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way Journalists Blow (4)
- 1/25/2011 -- Quote of the Day: Ezra Klein Admits that the Media is Acting on Behalf of President Obama (5)
- 2/15/2011 -- Is the Obama White House testing out state-run media to circumvent independent media? (0)
- 2/7/2011 -- How Obama plays the media like a fiddle… (0)
- 5/4/2011 -- 7 Minutes Vs. 16 Hours: How The Media Reports Delay (1)