|Your Tax Dollars Hard at Work: EBT Cards Used for Cash at Strip Clubs, Liquor Stores and X-rated Shops||Judge Overturns Death Sentences for Three Black Thugs — Not Because They’re Innocent, but Because They’re Black|
Trying to clean up some of the bookmarks in my “Things to Blog About” folder – so some of these stories might be a bit dated, but still relevant in terms of 1) mocking Liberals or 2) shining a light on a the complicit Democrat Media Complex.
This woman is the perfect representation of the average Obama voter who decided to vote themselves a bunch of free stuff:
— Francesca Chambers (@fran_chambers) January 4, 2013
Story via Red Alert Politics:
A Louisville woman was recently arrested for trying to purchase iPads with a food stamp card and subsequently fleeing the store with the stolen merchandise, reports the Weekly Vice,
Tracy Browning, 38, of Louisville, Kentucky attempted to purchase two iPads with an Electronic Benefit Transfer card at the Valley Station Wal-Mart. According to a police report, Browning assaulted a store employee before leaving the store with the stolen iPads.
Shortly afterwards, Browning tried to complete the same transaction at another Wal-Mart nearby. Authorities report that at that time she was successfully apprehended at the scene and brought to Louisville Metro Jail. As a result, the Louisville woman has been charged with robbery, shoplifting, and trespassing.
Again, if it were up to me we’d replace all food stamps and EBT cards with community gruel pots.
- 2/1/2012 -- Raise Your Hand if You Think Folks Should be able to Spend Their Welfare Checks at Strip Joints, Liquor Stores, and Casinos… (2)
- 5/7/2012 -- Things That Piss Me Off — Welfare Abuse (16)
- 1/6/2013 -- Your Tax Dollars Hard at Work: EBT Cards Used for Cash at Strip Clubs, Liquor Stores and X-rated Shops (6)
- 4/4/2013 -- The $20 Trillion Welfare Question (3)
- 12/27/2012 -- The Number Of People On Welfare Exceeds The Number Of People With Jobs In 11 States (8)