|Women in Combat? Sure. They’re Already Doing it. Women in Infantry Units? Uh, No. Bad Idea.||TSA does surprise check at Lamar Boulevard Amtrak|
But hey, since when that old slaveholder document hold any sway over Obama and his progressive minions?
Why haven’t you heard more about these potentially unconstitutional appointments from the media? Well…most of us recognize that as a rhetorical question…but for those who are playing catch-up, it’s because it does not fit the media’s pro-Obama/Democrat agenda. The MSM’s job is to carry water for their Democrat masters.
Via the Washington Post:
A federal appeals court has ruled that President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate to fill vacancies on a labor relations panel.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit says Obama did not have the power to make recess appointments earlier this year to the National Labor Relations Board.
Obama claims he acted properly because the Senate was away for the holidays. But the court says the Senate technically stayed in session when lawmakers gaveled in and out every few days for so-called “pro forma” sessions.
Maybe some journalists should have taken the brazen illegality of Obama’s Jan 2012 “recess” appts a bit more seriously cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opini…
— David Freddoso (@freddoso) January 25, 2013
- 1/18/2012 -- Obama’s recess appointments might not hold up in court (0)
- 3/14/2011 -- The modern Democrat Party is operating lawlessly and without the slightest regard for America’s past, present or future (0)
- 2/5/2011 -- The Obama administration has been a golden age for lobbyists, which is a big part of the reason why Washington D.C. and its suburbs are now the nation’s richest province. (0)
- 6/30/2010 -- Union Boss Admits Under Oath What We All Already Know: Obama is a Liar (0)
- 1/7/2012 -- the New York Post: This power grab’s a sign of weakness (0)