|Gun Show and BBQ — Spending an All-American Day with my Family||EXECUTION WATCH: Kimberly Lagayle McCarthy (TX)|
As though further proof was needed, an excellent article by Selwyn Duke, written six days after the mass murder at Sandy Hook Elementary.
Now we come to where they betrayed themselves. When describing Lanza’s arsenal earlier in the op-ed, they noted that he had his rifle and, as they put it, “two equally deadly handguns.”
Well, well, if they’re equally deadly, why pick on the AR-15? Some guns must be more equal than others.
If the “assault rifles” (that aren’t) are too deadly to be legal, and the handguns are equally deadly, it follows that the handguns are also too deadly to be legal, no? Or did I just commit the sin of applying white male linear logic?
No sin by Mr. Duke, only by the evil forces that would betray our founding document.
- 3/9/2013 -- Gabby Giffords’ Husband Buys an AR-15 Semi-automatic Rifle (4)
- 1/17/2013 -- Gov. Perry on Obama’s Gun Grab: “…very few of his recommendations have anything to do with Newton” (14)
- 3/24/2013 -- ABC’s ‘Nightline’ Hit Piece of Glock Handguns (3)
- 2/19/2013 -- Emily Miller: Obama’s real gun-control aim (0)
- 5/8/2013 -- Media’s anti-gun narrative destroyed by Justice Dept. report (0)