|GA Police Release 911 Call from Family During the Shooting of a Violent Home Invader||NRA Official Statement From Today’s White House Task Force Meeting|
From Breitbart News:
If the measure passes, it would mean that anyone–even federal agents-who try to enforce a ban within the state borders could be charged with a felony.
Obozo doesn’t have the intelligence or patience for chess.
- 3/3/2011 -- Wyoming Governor Signs Bill Allowing Citizens to Carry Concealed without a License (3)
- 1/17/2013 -- The 2nd Amendment Is What Makes The Other Nine Possible (0)
- 3/4/2013 -- The Racism of Gun Control (1)
- 1/10/2013 -- NRA Official Statement From Today’s White House Task Force Meeting (22)
- 1/15/2013 -- Who Will Stand With Those Who Are? (4)