|Funeral Services for CPO (SEAL) Chris Kyle||From California: Why College Campuses Should Allow Concealed Carry|
Looks like Governor Perry’s trip to California, and his ad campaign recruiting California businesses to Texas is working:
Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce officials, who sent a representative on Gov. Rick Perry’s recent California recruiting trip, report a spike in Golden State companies inquiring about relocating to Central Texas.
Californians seem responsive to Texas’ low tax message, especially since the most recent state election in November, when income and sales taxes increases were approved by California’s voters in a measure called Proposition 30.
“We have had a spike of double or triple the amount of normal (business relocation) activity since the November election in California,” said Dave Porter, senior vice president for economic development at the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce.
As California falls farther to the Left, their productive citizens and industries are going Galt — mostly to Texas. All we ask of you West Coasters, is that when you get to Texas, remember the failed policies and ideology that forced you to flee your home state…and vote Republican. Or just stay home — we don’t need you to destroy what Conservatism has built.
- 12/26/2012 -- California’s Largest Corporation is Going Galt (0)
- 12/11/2012 -- Californians Going Galt (10)
- 6/4/2012 -- America looks like Texas, not like California (0)
- 2/26/2013 -- California vs. Texas – Stat of the Day (4)
- 8/24/2012 -- Wherein Josh Trevino Administers a Brutal Beat-down of An Over-matched Liberal via Twitter (1)