|Nancy Pelosi to Use Newtown Children as Political Props During State of the Union Speech||LaRue Tactical to Restrict Gun Sales to Law Enforcement Agencies|
From KVUE News’ (Austin) Facebook page:
His condition is “unknown at this time?” If his condition is anything other than ‘dead’ I’d be amazed. How the hell do you survive something like that?
And, if KVUE doesn’t know his condition, how do they know he “fell?” Seems more likely that he “jumped” or was “pushed” rather than “fell.”
UPDATE — OK, they’ve got a little more:
Update on the breaking news from Shannon Murray KVUE: RRPD says 20 yo man was sitting on the bridge and fell, according to witnesses. He is alive, has a broken leg. Internal injuries are unknown. I-35 southbound remains closed.
Are they sure he was hit by a semi after falling off the overpass?
- 12/16/2009 -- Picking the Liberal Out of a Crowd (11)
- 4/2/2011 -- Street Pianos in Austin: Play Me, I’m Yours (3)
- 10/1/2010 -- Two Hispanic Teenagers Involved in Austin Burglary — One Shot Dead by APD (2)
- 7/15/2009 -- Snake Bites on the Rise in Central Texas (0)
- 12/7/2011 -- If only this Austin homeowner had a gun, they wouldn’t be listed as the “victim” in this home robbery story (2)