If these guns are weapons of war why do the police need them? Who are they at war with? The people?
When the citizens of New York State, the epicenter for Liberalism,? are this riled up, this furious, over gun control you know that the pot is getting ready to boil over all across this nation.
Watch this video, politicians and gun grabbers — you’ve awoken a very mean and angry bear. And it’s about to bite you on the ass. If you’re goal is take our guns, to restrict our God-given right to defend ourselves from evil and tyranny, then you should be very, very afraid:
A commenter from Albany writes, “This meeting was held at 1:00 in the afternoon on a Thursday and scheduled in like 24 hours. It could have gotten really ugly? with a little bit of advanced notification. They new it was going to get ugly. I knew nothing about it and Im only a few miles away. Erie County Sheriffs released a statement saying they believe the safe act is unconstitutional, and will refuse to enforce. The law abiding people around here are PISSED and refusing to comply.
You’ll notice in the video that citizen-after-citizen is asking the government officials the same thing, “What’s the penalty for non-compliance?” And notice that they are not getting any answers. The law’s website doesn’t list them, either. With this level of non-compliance, the state is going to have only one recourse to enforce their unconstitutional law: confiscation. And the moment that starts is when the revolution will truly start, and the first shots will be fired — at the government — in defense of our rights.
The final quote in this video: “And when angry people get together, they form militias, folks. This country, this western New York area, is primed for something like that.”
- 2/11/2013 -- LaRue Tactical to Restrict Gun Sales to Law Enforcement Agencies (2)
- 2/15/2013 -- It is not about gun control; it’s about people control. (3)
- 4/8/2013 -- Gabby Giffords: Apparently the Gunshot Wound Didn’t Affect the Part of the Brain That is Used for Lying (1)
- 4/6/2013 -- Kurt Schlichter on Gun Control (3)
- 3/20/2013 -- New Jersey: Police Attempt Illegal Search of Man’s Home for Guns After Posting a Picture of His 11-Year Old Holding a .22 Rifle (13)