|From California: Why College Campuses Should Allow Concealed Carry||Why the Liberal Hatred of Citizens With Guns|
Dan Bongino, a former US Secret Service Officer and former US Senate Candidate gave a short but very passionate speech at the Annapolis, MD during their Guns Across America Rally back on January 19th, 2013:
This cannot be beat home enough, and this is how I defend “why the second amendment” to anybody who wants to talk about gun-grabbing or “reasonable restrictions” on my right to defend my home, my family, and my community from evil and tyranny:
My God given right to protect myself and my family. That was my right not given to me by a piece of paper, only assured by that piece of paper.
That is not up for debate.
The right to petition, the right to assemble so beautifully on this day. The right to speech is not given to you by the governor or the President of the United States. That is not his to give. And if it is not his to give, it is not his or her or anyone elses to take away.
But perhaps the best line of his speech was simply this: “We live in a society of wolves. We do not fight back by creating more sheep.”
- 3/20/2013 -- New Jersey: Police Attempt Illegal Search of Man’s Home for Guns After Posting a Picture of His 11-Year Old Holding a .22 Rifle (13)
- 2/5/2013 -- If New Yorkers Are This Pissed Off About a Gun Grab, the Government is in Trouble (8)
- 2/11/2013 -- LaRue Tactical to Restrict Gun Sales to Law Enforcement Agencies (2)
- 3/10/2013 -- Protecting Our School Children From Something Much More Dangerous Than Guns: Their Bed-Wetting Liberal Teachers (20)
- 1/8/2013 -- Gawker Joins the Journal News by Publishing Names of Gun Owners in NY City (6)