|Does the MFM Know the Difference Between LEGAL and ILLEGAL Immigration?||Piers Morgan is Coming to a Katy, Tx Gun Store?|
Another excellent piece by Mr. Williams at FrontPage:
Our federal debt and deficits are unsustainable and are driven by programs under which Congress takes the earnings of one American to give to another, or entitlements. How long can Congress take in $200 billion in revenue per month and spend $360 billion per month? That means roughly 40 cents of every federal dollar spent has to be borrowed. The undeniable fact of business is that a greater number of people are living off government welfare programs than are paying taxes. That’s what’s driving Europe’s economic problems, and it’s what’s driving ours. The true tragedy is that just to acknowledge that fact is political suicide, as presidential contender Mitt Romney found out. We can’t blame politicians. It’s the American people who will crucify a politician who even talks about cutting their favorite handout.
- 11/18/2009 -- John Stossel: It’s the Spending, Stupid (1)
- 10/16/2012 -- Romney campaign files federal suit to ensure all military ballots count in Wisconsin (0)
- 4/19/2012 -- The coming Conservative landslide (0)
- 11/27/2010 -- Michelle Obama Repeats Myth of Mid-term Losses (2)
- 4/17/2012 -- This Is Why They Call It TAXMAGEDDON! (0)